Wednesday, March 8, 2017

A super weekend for me on the pool deck!

I know, I know but this post is a lot more exciting than the last 10 swimming posts...LOL!  I did a lot of swimming this past weekend in the B/C Champs meet here in Charlotte.  Saturday was one of those days you just pretty much hang right at your entered times(which is not bad) but I was able to shave off almost 3 seconds in my 100 backstroke.  Sunday I showed up to win!  I placed 1st overall in the 100 individual medley and took off over 8 seconds...woohoo!  Up next I had the 50 freestyle which I also placed 1st overall, then the 200 freestyle which I took off almost 6 seconds and placed 1st overall.  I placed 4th in my 50 backstroke and my relay team placed 2nd in the 200 free relay....I went in as the fastest so I was the anchor which is pretty cool!  Up next the weekend of March 24th-26th I will swim in Greensboro.  I qualified for the Tarheel States meet and am excited as all my Grandparents will make the trip from Tennessee.  

No comments: