Thursday, February 2, 2017

BIG BIG weekend in the world of swim meets!

So, I was entered in my first ever 200IM this past Friday night and rocked it OUT!  For those that may not know that is one event where you swim each stroke 50yards and cannot get disqualified in any part of wall touching, flip turns or legal stroke technique.  I got a "B" time which is a really big deal and I was soooo excited!  Saturday proved to be tiring but even more exciting when I got my first ever "BB" time and qualified for Tarheel States meet in late March.  I also took off 13 seconds on the hardest event of the day....100 FLY.  I also took off 20 seconds in my 200 Freestyle and got  "B" time.  I had a total of 8 events and only added time in one event but it was only 1 second so I will work on that.  Next meet coming right up February 11th/12th and I will be swimming in the 500 Freestyle event....wish me luck on that for sure!

#FLYGUY



No comments: